Are you looking to send money to New Zealand online? There are a number of services that provide online money transfers to New Zealand, so you may be wondering "what is the best way of transferring money to New Zealand online?" Once you have decided that you would like to make an online payment to transfer money to New Zealand, the cost of transferring the money is likely to dictate which service you choose to use. You will need to look for a service that charges low transfer fees and offers a great exchange rate for the New Zealand Dollar.
What is the best way to make an online money transfer to New Zealand?
When you need to transfer money to New Zealand a money sending bureaux like Western Union or MoneyGram may be the ideal solution for you. These providers offer online money transfer services which mean that you will be able to complete you money transfer to New Zealand online, conveniently, from the comfort of your home.
While these services are competitively priced for some money transfer corridors, they are an expensive way to send money to New Zealand as they charge high transfer fees and offer poor exchange rates, so your money may not go as far as you hoped when you are sending money to New Zealand.
Xendpay: The ideal way to send money to New Zealand
Sending the money through a foreign exchange specialist like Xendpay will be the ideal solution when you need to send money to New Zealand.
- 24/7 online payments platform- No need to visit shops or to queue
- Foreign exchange specialists
- Low transfer fees
- Competitive New Zealand Dollar exchange rate
- Secure payments
- Online and telephone assistance
- Easy way to send money to New Zealand
How do I send money to New Zealand with Xendpay?
How to send money to New Zealand with Xendpay
- Login to your Xendpay account using the email address and password you provided
- Complete your payment by telling us the currency you are paying in and the recipient’s currency, how much you wish to send and your reason for sending the money.
- Tell us who you are making the payment to. You can either add recipients to your account once you are registered or you can add a new recipient at this stage of your payment. To send money to New Zealand you will be required to tell us: the account holder's name, account number, the name and address of their bank and the banks SWIFT/BIC code.
- Send the funds to our secure Barclays bank client account, either by bank transfer or credit or debit card payment