Do you need a way to send money to Morocco? Although going to the bank or a money sending agent like MoneyGram or Western Union may have been the only option in the past there are now a number of services that will enable you to send money to a bank account in Morocco. You may however find that services such as banks or money sending bureaux are an expensive way of sending money to Morocco as they provide their customers with poor exchange rates and charge high transfer fees. A foreign exchange specialist like Xendpay is a great way to send money to a Moroccan bank account as you can send money 24/7, simply and conveniently online and cheaply thanks to our low transfer fees and competitive exchange rates for the Moroccan Dirham.
Sending money to Morocco
Do you need to send money to your bank account back home in Morocco? Perhaps you will be sending money to relatives or friends in Morocco? Whatever reason for sending money to a bank account in Morocco, the process will involve a foreign currency exchange as you will need to convert the currency that you are paying with in to Moroccan Dirham.
As we are FX specialists our service is focused exclusively on foreign currency transfers, which enables us to offer a more competitive MAD exchange rate than a bank would provide and to charge lower transfer fees. Why not compare our exchange rates, or take a look at our list of transfer fees?
Thanks to Xendpay.com, sending money to Morocco is now really simple, fast and convenient. We have a 24/7 online payments platform, so you can send money from the convenience of your home or office which means you will not need to visit the bank or a shop to send your money. You will find that sending money through Xendpay is really easy as our payments platform is user friendly and allows you to send money simply, in a matter of minutes.
What are the benefits of sending money through Xendpay?
- Great Moroccan Dirham exchange rate
- Low transfer fees. Please see our fee page for further information.
- 24/7 online service
- Online and telephone assistance
- No need to visit shops or to queue
- Your money will be received quickly. For specific information, please see our delivery times page.
- Easy way to send money to Morocco.
How to send money through Xendpay
To send money to Morocco, you will need to provide us with the following details.
|Account Holder's Name||The recipient's full name|
|Account Number||The recipient's bank account number|
|Bank Name||The name of the bank where the recipient's account is held|
|Bank Address||The address of the recipient's bank|
|SWIFT/BIC code||A SWIFT Code consists of 8 or 11 characters, both numbers and letters e.g. RFXLGB2L. Read more about SWIFT/BIC codes here|
1. Open a free account which will only take a matter of minutes.
2. Login to your account.
3. Complete the payment by telling us the currency that you are paying in, how much Moroccan Dirham you wish to send and your reason for sending money to Morocco.
4. Add the recipient you wish to send money to.
5. Transfer the funds to our secure Barclays bank client account, either by bank transfer or credit or debit card payment .